“I Can Help You Clarify, Crystallize
& Create Your Book – So Compelling It Could
Become an International Best-Seller!“
– Jon Low
- A Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Thought Leader, Subject Matter Expert or Specialist in the Space of Human Potential & Business Performance?
- Itching to Create a Book to Reach a Greater Audience because you Know you can seriously shift their lives for the Better?
- Inspired to Create a Book that Will Last Beyond Your Lifetime?
- Looking to Create a Book to Attract More Leads and Boost Business Sales So You Can Positively Impact more Lives?
More importantly – are you looking to have Fun and a near Hands-off experience during the entire process?
Do You Tell Yourself…
- “Every Day I Don’t Share My Message, Someone Is Missing Out on An Opportunity to Have their Lives Transformed!”
- “Every Time I Go to Write, I Get Stuck for Words!”
- “I Know I Have a Book to Write, But I Just Don’t Have the Time to Put it All Together!”
- “I Have All This Amazing Experience & Knowledge, But I Have No Idea How to Organize My Thoughts!”
Have You Got…
- Over 10 Years of deep expertise in your field?
- An absolute Devotion & Love for what you do?
- Unquestionably Rich and Insightful Content that delivers proven results for your clients?
- The capacity to invest a 5-Figure US Dollar Amount (no less than US$40,000) to create a book that could generate you returns that far exceed that investment?
Then Jon’s Ghost Writing Service might be just what you’re looking for.
Jon Will Help You Clarify Your Expertise
Crystallize Your Book Structure
& Communicate Your Message!
Can you imagine having a book (your book):
- Read as smooth as cream
- Have readers glued to your message
- Emanate authenticity
More importantly – a book that could impact lives worldwide, and help people achieve the same level of success you have.
“People will Read Your Words, as if they are Hearing your Voice.
Today – You Can Leave a Legacy that Outlives Your Life.”
Why Is Jon the Perfect Guy for the Task?
As a Best Selling Ghost Writer, Trainer & Speaker in the space of human potential, alternative philosophies, leadership and personal development, Jon has helped creatively direct, extract and write the International Best Selling Book “Imagine” (by Jeffrey Slayter), which has been endorsed by world renown human behavioral specialist, Dr. John. F. Demartini.
He also has over 5 years of experience working with multinational organizations, managing all project phases, and helping them Clarify & Crystallize their strategic communication pieces (e.g. business plans), to deliver tangible business outcomes. Jon has Ghost Written numerous pieces and Personal Brands, of which there are too many to sensibly list here.
He is also a 3rd Degree Black Belt in the Martial Art of Taekwondo, and even after 12 years of practice, is still continuing his never ending journey of self-mastery to uncover even more of the gems that increase performance in all areas of life.
Aside from being described as a ‘Perfect Mirror’ for reflecting and articulating the messages you have to share, both local and international clients refer to him as a ‘Secret Weapon’ when it comes to crystallizing their communication pieces.
Hard to believe? The synchronicity of this image speaks for itself.…
Jon’s clients also repeatedly tell him how much they appreciate his ability to listen and intuitively ask quality questions. And it is said that the quality of questions you ask determine the quality of the answers you get.
Quality Answers,Help Get Quality Results
As part of his life mission, he speaks on stages in Australia and Internationally (South-East Asia), teaching individuals how to get clear and thrive, by doing what they love. He has delivered memorable experiences to both intimate groups, and larger groups of up to 350 people.
Setting aside Jon’s achievements, he’s a human being just like you, doing the best he can with the choices he has
What’s This All Mean for You?
If you are a well seasoned thought leader, subject matter expert or specialist in the space of human and business performance, Jon understands exactly where you are coming from.
He has first-hand, raw experience transforming and impacting peoples lives by; coaching, running workshops and speaking on stage. In fact, he even still pays to receive coaching so he understands exactly how to communicate the emotional experience of life-changing sessions.
Put simply – he can easily get a taste for what it is you want to say.
Jon is certainly a One-Of-A-Kind Ghost Author.
A Wealth in Experience, Is a Wealth in Words!
Still hard to believe? Look to your right and read the testimonials. And if that’s not convincing enough, check out what many of his other clients have said here.
- Impact More Lives whilst you sleep, knowing that your words are circulating around the globe, and enhancing people’s experience of life every second of the day.
- Ease of Booking More Live Speaking Engagements to share your message that will seriously enhance the experience of humans all around the globe, with a book that gives you unquestionable credibility.
- Generate Many More Leads by booking more public engagements, and building relationships with your customers and their networks.
- Earn More Money Whilst you Sleep thanks to the royalties you could earn from selling your book.
- Leave a Legacy in the form of a book that will continually impact lives well after your death.
“My Words Are My Wealth, and If You Choose to Work With Me,
They Can Be Your Source of Income Too”
– Jon Low
Register Interest – Please inquire within regarding Jon’s Ghost Writing service, and to engage with Jon for his complementary 15 minute consultation.
Note – This service is a platinum service and is limited to 3 clients per year only, so unless you are serious about investing a 5-Figure amount for this service (no less than US$40,000), please reconsider.
How It Works
Invest a small fee of $547+GST for a preliminary Strategic Communications Consultation (120 minutes), so that Jon can help you:
- Clarify Your Business Objectives for the book, and where it fits in the bigger picture.
- Align Your Business Brand with the book, so that the book also supports your positioning in the market.
- Crystallize the Structure of Your Book so you get a picture of how your content can be organized, and the key actions you want your readers to take (e.g. register for your course, or attend a live event).
Jon Asks You Questions. You Talk. Simple.
Clarity is the key.
The Ghost Writing Process
If you choose to go for the full package, you will get a manuscript of your book (includes single revision), which you can take to a publisher to edit, typeset and send for print (Jon can recommend one). In the end, you’re the author and copyright owner. Jon is the writer-for-hire in the background.
In as little words, the experience of working with Jon is like this….
Jon Asks You Questions.
You Flood Him With Any Existing Written Material.
You Realize How Easy Working with Jon Can Really Be.
Your time-commitment is going to be truly minimized!
The more detailed process is as follows:
- Create the Wire Frame for your book, which includes; chapter titles, chapter subtitles, and detailed description of the key pieces of information that need to be incorporated.
- Identify the Intention of each chapter, so that your reader takes the action you want them to take. Whether that is to entertain your ideas, connect with you on social media, buy a course or attend a live event.
- Extract & Organize Your Specialized Knowledge so that it can be incorporated in the book. Jon will interview you, take notes, and record the conversation. All you need to do is talk. Alternatively, you can provide resources in the form of e-books, presentation recordings or the like. The time commitment for you, during this stage can be anywhere from 1-2 hours per week, for the duration of the project.
- Create Your Draft-Manuscript which is the draft version of your book, ready to be sent to publishers for edit, typesetting and print. This is the longest part of the process – the writing itself. During this stage, Jon will send you an initial couple of chapters as soon as they are written so you can make any early modifications in style before the bulk of the work is done.
- Editing & Rewriting – during this stage, Jon engages trusted editors who specialize in the personal development and human potential space, to provide critique. This stage can take up to 1-month to complete, and will include and account for the client’s input to the draft manuscript.
After that, your book is ready to be sent for type-setting and publication. Jon of course, can recommend a publisher to help you reach your international audience, and really give your book the attention it deserves. During this process, Jon can, at your request, liaise with the publisher to see the book through to materialization.
Note: The scope (inclusions and exclusions) is also open to modification to make the experience as streamlined and enjoyable as possible. Each written piece will in most cases, be assessed on a case by case basis.
How Long Does the Process Take?
The process takes anywhere between 5 – 9 months for a standard-length high quality manuscript (50,000 words – which is about 200 to 250 pages). The time commitment for you, during this stage can be anywhere from 1-2 hours per week, for the duration of the project.
The process is as streamlined as possible, so all you have to do is share your expertise and your book will be manifested before your very eyes!
For most projects, 25% is due at the start of the project. Then the remaining balance is payable, invoiced on either a monthly or fortnightly basis, for the estimated duration of the project.
“I’ve been working with Jon Low now for close to two years. He’s a fantastic brand copywriter and strategist. He’s so much fun to work with and he bounces ideas off me. He can actually read my mind, and it’s awesome! He makes it really fun working on your marketing, website, and communications projects. We have a great time but he is very professional, and I would recommend him to everybody out there. Please look up Jon Low, have a chat to him, and get on board. You won’t be sorry.”
– Victoria Jennings, Founder of Dynamic Academy & CEO of International Partner Solutions
“Jon came very highly recommended to me from another coach and speaker. I really, really trust his opinion. So, I took on Jon to start working with to recreate a lot of my branding and the copy behind my website. I really found him amazing to work with. He was very, very professional. And he really took the time to actually understand who I am, what my voice really is, and what my business is all about before he got stuck into things. So now I have this really amazing website that is set up. What I really love about what he has done is he was really speaking from my personal voice and he has created a beautiful, empowering, and influential website which is exactly what I wanted to move forward. I know that from this, I’m going to come out to the web with a far more positive, empowering, and influential presence which is going to make a big result in my business. I’m really, really grateful of you, Jon. Anyone that is looking at some brand copywriting services, or getting your voice or your message out there in a far more effective way, Jon is your man to do it.”
– Todd Polke, Property Investment Trainer, Wealth Coach, and Speaker
“Jon has a ninja ability to take what’s in your head and heart, and accurately reflect it in words. He has worked with me at record speeds to help me write sales copy to fill my events, web copy for my brand, and we even worked together to extract a best-selling book out of me. Jon’s simply someone you can easily trust to get things done right, and right on time!”
– Jeffrey Slayter, Global Entrepreneur, International Speaker, Thought Leader and Humanitarian
“Before working with Jon I found it really frustrating to try to articulate my message and value in writing, and I just never got that task done. Jon delivered value for me in two very specific ways – I got truly amazing, ready to post copy that was razor focused for my audience; but just as importantly his process helped me crystallize what I was offering, to whom, and why they should care. Stop floundering, just hire him and get it done.”
– Emily Hall, Founder & CEO of Olive Grove
“Jon is a genius writer with excellent listening skills. He really understands the business environment, and exactly where communication pieces fit in the bigger picture. He has helped me write numerous marketing pieces, and corporate training programs that have been key to my businesses’ global expansion. Aside from that, he’s so fun to work with, and you’ll want him on board for the long-run!”
– Vicky Jennings, CEO of International Partner Solutions (IPS) & Talent Dynamics Australia
“I am amazed and simply stunned by the quality of work Jon delivered. The text clearly is the one of a pro and beyond. He is simply gifted and an inspiration for all who work with him. His approach of interviewing me and how Jon is then capable of creating a coherent, fresh and innovative presentation of me was very impressive. It is as if Jon sees the gold, the unique gifts, in another person and carves it out- putting it in words, so the client sees himself for the first time- for real. Authentic, structured, to the point and easy to read. And on top, I always felt his authentic 100% commitment to my success. He is not simply doing copywriting…. he is an artist! His work is a unique blend of listening, asking, coaching, summarizing and then putting the nature of who you are, in words. If you want to see yourself or your business in writing, grasp Jon, and grasp him fast! For he will always have a flourishing business and will be very busy. Don’t hesitate and give Jon a call – now!”
– Nicole Menten, Author, Psychologist, International Coach and Speaker.