Welcome to my signature 3-day Copywriting ‘Wordshop’ (aka workshop), designed to help professional services providers, business owners, coaches, consultants and marketers to carve out web copy for their businesses and clients –today!
Insightful, Hands-on and Fun 🙂
Whether you want to:
- Create Compelling Web Copy to communicate your own business brand and offering, and make a sale.
- Deepen your Understanding of Copywriting Principles so you can assess any copywriting work that you outsource.
- Learn the Art of Written Sales in order to increase the likelihood of success for your business and consulting proposals, quotes and tenders.
- Learn the Secrets of Effective Sales Copy they don’t teach at school so you can boost your capability in your current marketing role, or
- Simply Learn the Mindset and Essentials of Successful Copywriting so you can start earning some money by writing copy for others today.
Then pay close attention to what I have to share with you.
You would agree that having the right words to effectively communicate any business offering is a must especially in today’s digital age.
But learning how to write web copy for your business and writing it, can sometimes seem like more effort than its worth. Things like:
- Learning the key principles of sales copy by sifting through all the DIY courses you can find online.
- Clearly Identifying what makes you and your business so unique.
- Communicating your service offerings to the right market and in the right medium.
- Creating the copy that will help you sell your services but also accurately reflect your brand, and
- Spending time stringing the words together whilst your core business activities are put on hold.
Yet Somehow, It Still Needs to Get it Done!
But there’s a catch – Even though you know you absolutely must have the right copy for your website, social media profile and other customer touch-points…
- The ‘DIY’ approach for self-learning and writing copy is so time-consuming and theoretically-heavy that the copy you need to create just never gets done.
- The ‘Get someone to do it for you’ approach works, but finding and getting the right copywriter on board can be expensive, and the cheaper ones…well, you may as well do it yourself!
Round and Round We Go!
So what is the solution? You do both.
During my 3 day workshop, I will personally draw on my unique blend of copywriting (written salesmanship), branding, coaching, and personal growth frameworks to help you accurately portray your business offering, and communicate it in words.
That’s the “Get someone to do it for you” side of things.
Over the 3 days, I will also facilitate hand-crafted activities that you will be able to engage in, have fun, and start “putting your copy together” for your business.
This is the “DIY” side of things.
My Copywriting “Wordshop” is a culmination of over 10 years of my experience in the copywriting, personal growth, and coaching space! (Check out some of my testimonials)
I can’t even put a number to the amount I’ve invested to get where I am today, but rest assured it’s no less than $20,000.
More importantly – That investment has paid for itself many times over…
Words Are My High-Value Currency, and They Should Be Yours Too! 🙂
I’d like you to imagine the possibility of:
- Establishing strong credibility in the marketplace by carving a powerful business message that engages your target audience.
- Getting so clear on your business offering and its unique selling points that you literally cut through the noise in the market!
- Filling in the gaps in your business strategy, positioning and offering to drastically increase the chance of sales and profitability.
- Earning more money not just from the increased number of sales, but from customers that you actually want to work with.
- Having repeatable copy that you can adapt for multiple customer touch points, and earn more money simply by choosing your medium for delivery.
- Having a trusted brand that is an accurate reflection of who you are, in words.
- Being Skilled and Confident Enough to write copy better than most formally trained copywriters.
It’s Like Having Your Own “Digital Property” that People Want to Visit, and Stay!
My workshop is limited to 10 individuals and is by application only.
Why is it application only? So glad you asked.
I find it is much more respectful to assess whether this workshop is right for you and your business before asking you to commit payment.
Yes…I Actually Care!
What a concept huh? So to do this, I have on offer a complementary 15 minute pre-consultation so we can decide if we can work together.
If we decide that my “Wordshop” is right for you, then here’s a sneak peak as to what’s in store for you over the course of three days…
- Introducing the Critical Pathway of Uncovering Key Information that you simply must absorb and internalize before even writing a single word.
- Structuring and organizing your web copy into the key categories that are needed in order for your target audience to find what they need from you.
- Establish credibility by communicating your strong points and experiences without appearing preachy.
- Uncover the unique selling points that you and your business have.
- Articulate the emotional experience your customers will have of you.
- Craft your business manifesto in a way that is compelling, powerful, and subconsciously positions you as a thought leader in your field.
- Choose the right call-to-action for each piece of copy you use, to increase conversions, build stronger relationships and lead to more sales.
- Create a video-script for your website that engages your target customers, repels the wrong people, and leaves a lasting impression of the value they stand to gain if they connect with your business brand.
- Quickly create a free mini giveaway that is of value to your customers, and will have them hand over their contact details in exchange.
- Articulate the key pain points your customers are having, and using that as a hook for your business brand.
- Uncover and resolve the key objections your customers will probably have when you are selling or positioning your services/products.
- Tie your USP to the benefits your customers stand to gain if they choose to work with you.
- Establish a Story that your readers will emotionally attach themselves to, as a way to build rapport and trust.
- Learn proper embedded commands that will have your customers wanting to work with you.
- Apply the power of connotations to get strong messages and opinions across without flaring up your readers’ defense and “BS” mechanisms.
- Using metaphors and analogies to communicate the more abstract benefits of your business.
- Design and write a sales page for an event, service or product offering you have, so you can start driving traffic to it, generating leads, and converting them to sales.
- Understand the many uses of web copy, and how to adapt it for use in other written marketing touch points (e.g. brochures, email newsletters, social media etc…).
- The inner game of copywriting, and how it can decrease the stress in your business and life, and attract more high paying customers than you ever dreamed of before.
And many more…
By the end of my 3-day Wordshop you will walk away with:
Your Web Copy Blue Print which covers the essential website copy needed to accurately create your digital real estate. (Value – $4,000)
- A Video Script that effectively communicates your business. (Value – $497)
- A Sales Page Copy Blue Print for an event, service or product of your choice. (Value – $1497)
- Your Wordshop Manual that covers the essentials of copywriting and all the other key principles learnt in the workshop. (Value – $1997)
You may be wondering…
How Much Does All of This Cost?
Well, clearly I’m not going to charge you the total value of $7,991 that it’s worth. Because as a wise business mentor of mine once told me:
“Fair exchange happens when both parties stand to gain more value than what they pay”
So if after your complementary 15 minute consultation, we decide my ‘Wordshop’ is right for you, then all you will pay for the entire 3 days is $1,500+GST or three monthly payments of $600+GST (first payment up front).
That’s pretty fair. But first things first …
(P.S. The worst thing that could happen is you actually walk away from a 15 minute call feeling clearer about your business, and the direction you want it to take!)
(P.P.S. Please do not contact me if you: don’t have an intention to invest in your own business, aren’t open minded, don’t have a business or aren’t at all serious about building one. Thank you but no thanks J)
Location and Dates
The ‘Wordshop’ will be held at The Manly Hub – A Space for Inspiration, a hidden-gem near Manly beach, tucked away in a cozy artistic setting which includes some of Manly’s finest restaurants, bars, and cafes.
The experience of the space is refreshing, being adorned with contemporary artworks from The Painter’s Gallery collection.
There is an intangible openness to the space that encourages both ‘connectivity’ whilst being respectful to every individual’s ‘personal space’.
The following date has been scheduled for 2014:
- February – 21st to 23rd (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
The workshop will be run from 9am – 6:30pm, and of course, breaks will be included to allow attendees to rejuvenate.
Note:Snacks and refreshments will be provided, but not Lunch.