All life is a communication. The way we communicate with self, others and life—strongly determines the quality of the results we get in life.Whether that is in a professional, interpersonal, or personal setting. The same principle holds true.
Welcome to Jon Low’s training program for coaches, consultants and trainers who feel a powerful calling to facilitate profound and lasting change and in the lives of others.
During the 6 months program (3 x live 2-day blocks and fortnightly calls), Jon will take a maximum of 12 participants to explore the foundations of using communication for change. In particular, the focus will be to explore the following:
- What do our clients truly want for their lives, and from the heart? Not what they think they want. But the thought that arises before they distort it and give you a different answer.
- Why is it they don’t have what they want? Not from the standpoint of what we think we know it is. But from the standpoint of how they have constructed it in their lives.
- How can properly they have what they want? This is where we help the client explore a solution, drawing upon their
Not to be confused with being basic. These foundations position a facilitator to be able to quickly access the root cause of what holds clients back in life, and offers gentle but rapid re-solution.
What clients see and experience on the surface, is a deep and meaningful conversation. But the change that unfolds naturally thereafter, is astounding.
If you are looking for a framework or system that will give you and your clients the edge in the market, this is it.
As a result of exploring these, participants who complete this program will also experience the work themselves. Personal growth and professional development go hand in hand.
The work we receive and do on ourselves, becomes available for our clients too.
Key benefits to you
Typical results that people can expect during and upon completion of this 6 month program is:
- Establish a strong reputation in the marketplace of your choice.
- Enhance your capacity to influence your customers, colleagues and affiliates.
- Grow your business revenue with a breakthrough communication toolkit.
- Build quality relationships with customers, colleagues, friends and family.
While you can earn a lot of money being a facilitator of change, it is not the focus of this program. The focus is to build a greater degree of rapport with self, other-selves and life itself. The bi-product of that includes:
- Peace of mind
Who it is for
You are best suited to this program if you believe that a life well-lived is about serving others. You picture yourself working with clients in a private and full-time one to one setting, and find that impacting one person deeply is as profound as impacting many simultaneously.
You might already have seen evidence of your natural talent in your existing professional role. In particular, your capacity to expand people’s minds and help them through their personal limitations. As a result, people already report how much has changed in their lives, simply as a result of knowing you. However, you may be uncertain as to how to go about doing that.
Better yet, you don’t want to become one of those cheesy coaches or personal development gurus who show up on your Facebook feed promising you the world. They have their place in the grand scheme of humanity of course. But this is not what this program is focused on.
Do the following wants, tick your boxes?
- Are inspired to cause lasting change in your clients’ lives, and would like to shift your professional focus towards coach, facilitation, and consulting.
- Want to start your own practice as a transformational coach.
- Want a toolkit to differentiate yourself in the market in a way that creates loyal customers and clients who will help you build your reputation and repeat-client
- Learn a framework that will give her the edge in the market, to differentiate her from the rest of the coaches in the industry.
- A coaching framework that works seamlessly with who she is and what she does—without taking away from her uniqueness.
Note: this is not a formal qualification. This is more an art-form that focuses on results, not fancy titles. Though upon completion, you will receive a Facilitator’s certificate under Jon Low’s company Fractal Enterprise, and be qualified to be a preferred coach for Jon’s incoming clients.
There are no pre-requisite knowledge to learn this work, other than a basic understanding of the English language.
What You Will Get
- 3 x 2 Day Live In-person Sessions in Sydney, NSW.
- Fortnightly tutoring calls to integrate the learnings.
- Facilitator’s manual of the exercises and content to work through.
Personal growth is an honourable path for every individual to take in life. One that ought to be revered, celebrated and more importantly enjoyed. By making the material engaging, fun, practical and relatable – people will naturally get on board.
However, no single framework, philosophy or teacher out there, will give people everything they need to design the life they want. It is up to the individual to piece it together in a way that flows best for them. It is up to the facilitator/coach to enable a space for that.
“Coaching is a co-creation. We are facilitating a space so our clients can architect their reality with greater satisfaction.”
– Jon Low
History of the work
When it comes to the mechanics of communication—the Marin-Style Body of Change Work underpins this work, honoring; Carl Buchheit (Co-founder of NLP Marin and Lead Trainer), Bob Hoffmeyer (Co-founder of NLP Marin) its forefather Jonathan Rice (PhD Clinical and Counselling Psychology), predecessors, and its many loving teachers, trainers, facilitators and affiliates.
Its significance cannot be overstated.
What Sir Isaac Newton brought to the understanding of celestial motion, Carl Buchheit has brought to the understanding of personal and professional transformation. Aside from enabling the practitioner to truly understand the complex mechanics of how human beings create their experience, and can create the new experiences they want—the Marin-Style of change work respects the many dimensions of a human being’s unique journey called life.
Like gravity, it’s always there in motion, governing the many motions of man.
While it is lesser known globally, decades from now, humanity will look back to its archives and recognize how significant a contribution the Marin-Style body of change work has to the understanding that humanity has of itself, and life itself.
Rapid transformation delivered gently.
With this body of work, and Jon’s 12 year+ exploration of human potential (Performance Psychology, Eastern Philosophies, and Martial Arts), he brings a distinct feel to the work. One that can only truly be described when you see what unfolds during the course of 6 months.
The outcomes of the learnings include:
- Gain increased skills to assist clients in articulating meaningful goals, and creating congruent shifts towards fulfilling them.
- Discover the internal patterns that’s generate unwanted limitations for your clients, while learning how to directly revise it, and create lasting changes.
- Working with unconscious material to quickly revise stuck and dysfunctional patterning that may be sabotaging success in client’s lives (with the client’s permission).
- Online videos to accelerate your learning, before and during the course.
The training is limited to the 12 people only.
What You Will Learn
The following is a summary of the material you will cover over the 6-month course:
- Preliminary and Advanced Rapport Techniques to Build Trust with your clients, customers and colleagues. As a result, they will feel better understood, respected and appreciated—creating a path to deepened relationships, greater team harmony and sustainable business development.
- Advanced Language and Communication Patterns to solicit information-rich responses, to really understand what is going on in the hearts and minds of your clients. This form of communication is great for influencing and causing change in other people’s lives.
- How to solicit a proper outcome or goal that your client wants in their live. Many people fail to achieve what they want simply because they haven’t clarified a clear outcome.
- Understand how people process and represent Information using the VAKOG model to enhance the quality of communications—allowing greater trust to be built in all people to people interactions.
- Learn a breakthrough core questioning set that allows the practitioner to get to the root unconscious set of thoughts and decisions that hold people back from getting the results they want in life and business. Mastering this set alone can distinguish you in the marketplace.
- Understand and extract people’s decision making processes which can determine their success or failure in life. Once unearthed, this positions the practitioner to implement effective interventions to create more effective and productive
- Learn the basics of working with unconscious family dynamics and obligations and how they are behind almost everything that is holding people back from what they want in life.
- How to establish and anchor mental resources so people can perform better in all domains of life and work.
- Learn practical skills of storytelling and metaphors for building trust and leading change. In today’s social evolution, the art of storytelling and metaphors has become great focus for businesses that want to lead and influence the behaviours of their colleagues, customers and the greater marketplace.
… and so much more.
Dates, Times and Location
Dates for 2016:
- Block 1: August 13th-14th (9am-8pm each day)
- Block 2: October 8th – 9th (9am-8pm each day)
- Block 3: November 26th – 27th (9am-8pm each day)
Location: Sydney. Venue to be confirmed.
What Clients Have to Say …
“Jon is a very professional, clear and organized facilitator and trainer. He has a very developed listening skills, and is able to communicate and educate effectively, in a short period of time. During the trainings he has delivered our team, he was able to connect with the different communication styles, and bridge the gap between staff members. The result? More clarity, joy, team alignment and business efficiency. At Wealth Mentors, we are proud to be in a working relationship with Jon Low!”
– Aaron Sim, Founder of Wealth Mentors | Philanthropist | Investor
“I enjoyed participating in Jon Low’s course for two main reasons. Firstly, its immensely experiential component, which allowed all participants to gain a strong awareness of the direct impact of his training. Secondly, for the easily accessible and digestible theoretical component, which was uniquely tailored to the individual needs of each participant in the course. Jon himself is a wonderful educator, his interpersonal skills, passion and intellect are a special combination which makes for a very impactful and engaging teacher. What I gained most from the Fractal Education course was the direct experience that coaching, in this method, was impactful in a positive way for both coach and coachee. I would highly recommend joining Jon on a spiritual and intellectual journey of discovery for both the self and humanity in general. His training helps raise our individual and collective awareness of what it truly means to be in relationship to ourselves and others.”
– Patrick Faucher, School Principal
“Thanks Jon for being such an amazing coach and inspiring leader! Not only have I gotten clearer on my purpose, but I’m feeling much more confident with the direction I am heading, and my ability to lead my peers. Not only is your coaching approach respectful and safe, but I really feel you make the journey of personal growth fun. If anyone reads this – and has an opportunity to work with Jon, take it. Because the queue for his service is just getting longer!”
– Amy Radunz – Director of BU Inspired
“Before working with Jon, I knew that coaching existed and held many benefits (if you got a good coach) in every part of your life from relationships, business, personal growth and spirituality. I am quite picky when it comes to people I work with however I was drawn to Jon’s patience, insight and authenticity. Having coached with Jon, I cannot put a number or value on all the positives that have come out of the exercises and sessions I have had with Jon. As a direct result of working with Jon, I can honestly say my mindset has changed making me more confident, able to lead my team more efficiently and influence my team members and clients in a way I didn’t think was possible. I would recommend working with Jon to anyone looking to find out more about themselves and push the boundaries of what they think is reality!”
– Chris Leslie – Entrepreneur and Pilot
“Jon is literally a breakthrough coach. I don’t know how I would have survived 2014 without his support! Since working with him, I have managed to resolve some really challenging relationship and emotional blockages that really kept me from expressing my heart! Jon is so patient, insightful and respectful – when working with Jon you feel fully supported in achieving your goals. Now, all areas of my life are progressing and I have locked in an amazing 2015! I have so much gratitude for Jon and the results he has delivered.”
– Jules Furnival, Marketing Manager
“Since working with Jon, I have noticed an immense improvement in my relationships, emotions and business. As a direct result of his coaching, I have deepened my connection with my partner and my family. I feel less stressed, and more confident to live the more authentic version of my life – and it is no surprise that I’ve earned much more money too. When things in business or life get a bit challenging, I am capable of drawing on my inner resources – to navigate through them effectively. Jon is just someone I will always work with, whether in the capacity of business partner or client – what he brings to the table simply works.”
– Tommy Biller, Mortgage Broker, Investor, Business Consultant
“Jon is one of those rare people you feel you can just open up to. Before working with Jon, I felt I was really stuck with my work situation, and the direction I wanted to take in life.. And since working with him, I have gotten much more in flow in life – opportunities are coming my way with more ease, and I am establishing relationships with amazing people from all walks of life. And more importantly – I go to sleep with a greater appreciation for who I am, and what I am here to do. I am just so excited for what the coming days, weeks, months and years have in store for me – thanks Jon!! Xxx”
– Niamh Cronin, Sales Manager, Entrepreneur, Coach & Speaker
“Within a matter of minutes of working with Jon, he helped transform my relationship to money. I used to feel guilty and uncomfortable about attracting money despite logically knowing the benefits it would have for me to make a difference in the world. Jon is someone I just trust – he didn’t tell me what I had to do, rather, opened doors of awareness that were blocking me from receiving the gifts money had to offer. As a result,within 2 weeks of delivering a live talk – I generate more profits, and what was even more magical, is I know those who were inspired to buy, also received a greater level of personal transformation and were taking positive action that would reap long-term benefits in their lives.”
– Mason Taylor – Founder & Creative Director of SuperFeast
“Working with Jon was exactly what I needed and wanted most. He is just someone I feel safe around, someone I can trust. Jon’s coaching style is seamless and respects who I am as an individual. Since our sessions, I have greater clarity and confidence around the gifts I bring to the world. And with every day, I am moving forward towards the life I want, and the impact I want to leave on this planet. Thank you J-Low!”
– Emma Culver, Entrepreneur | Adventure Facilitator | Wellness Coach | Speaker and Trainer
“Jon has an uncanny knack for seeing what you can’t see. Countless times he has taken a problem that I’ve been wrestling with for days, month or years and shot it down from a completely unexpected angle. I’ve been able to take more action and make more progress after just a short-time knowing Jon, than I have in years. And he’ll do it all while it feels like you’re sitting with a friend over a cup of hot chai. Freaky brilliant – thank-you, you crazy ninja!”
– Deb Campbell, Practical Solutions for Coaches, Trainers and Speakers
“Jon is such a precise and elegant coach. Since working with Jon, in a matter of 4 months, I have commenced a full-time gig as a business catalyst – being paid high 5-figures doing something that comes naturally to me. At one stage, my extra income from one month to the next, boosted from $1,300 to $6,200! Now, I am continuing my mission to inspire people to live their passion and dream career – being paid to publicly speak, and run workshops all over New South Wales, Australia. There’s something warm and magical about working with Jon – and I recommend anyone who is committed to self, to go see Jon – cheers to your success!”
– Anfernee Chansamooth, Business Development Catalyst, Career Advisor, Coach, Speaker, and Philanthropist
“Jon has been a pleasure to work with and has helped me immensely with my corporate direction as well as my personal life and work life balance. He is a calm, thorough, relaxing person to be around and a phenomenal listener. He is dedicated to his clients success and has helped me personally getting in clarity and separation in my personal and work life. After working with Jon, I have a clear distinction between all areas of my life and my professional success has been unprecedented!”
– Lucy Gibson, Sales Executive
“Jon is one of the most talented coaches I have had the fortune to work with. From the first time we met I could tell that he was the real deal – he has a way of seeing exactly what each person needs from him, straight away, and then delivers that in the most respectful, insightful and enlightening way possible. I am so honoured to be a part of his Heart 2Hands workshops and it is such a joy to see the looks on people’s faces as they experience that first, life-changing epiphany.”
– Sarah Rudderham, Painter’s Gallery Manager
If that’s not enough for you, check out more of my testimonials here.